Category : Uncategorized
Are You following the: Provide, Protect and Practice Method?
Provide your tradesmen with a safe working environment….
Protect your Company by complying with the correct safety procedures….
Practice safe work on roofs following the Occupational Health and Safety Act….
Perimeter Fall Protection is required in the following situations:
- Work on roofs above two meters or situations with similar potential fall height.
- When concrete or semi-glazed tiles are used and the roof surface is more than 20 degrees.
- Where dry/clean fully glazed tiles or metal deck roofing materials are used and the surface is more
than 20 degrees.
- On roofs where surface moisture, oil or other conditions may make the roofing material slippery and
the roof surface exceeds 10 degrees.
- Other situations where the risk assessment shows an unacceptable risk of injury should someone fall.The Domestic Building Industry is now being closely monitored to ensure correct and safe work practices.Any Builder or Subcontractor not complying with the Occupational Health and Safety Act may incur major Penalties.
We are a company who understands the needs and safety requirements of businesses that work on roofs.
If your business works on:
• the installation of tin or tiled roofs,
• the restoration of pre-existing tiled roofs,
• the installation of solar panels, or
• conducting general roof repairs
Our ‘Roof Safety Guard RailS’ system is for you.
How we work for you.
Our qualified and trained people do all the hard work for you.
We deliver, install and remove our “Roof Safety Guard Rails” system on your job site.
We service all of the Melbourne Metropolitan Area and Surrounds.
• $470.00 for single story
• $480.00 for double story
Price applies for cenment and teracotta tiled roofs upto 26 degrees pitch.
including GST for tile roofs (up to 65 L/MT) for a 14 day hire period.
Metal Roofs incur a surcharge, please request a quote. Price is subject to change without prior notice.